The game artist has strong 3D and art skills and is capable of designing and producing 3D work for a variety of uses including 3D games and animated films.
– Creative work: Research, conceptualize and take creative decisions. Work with color, shape and volume to design virtual worlds, their content and their inhabitants.
– Technical tasks: Work with modern, specialized software and create the 2D & 3D assets, levels and characters required to bring digital games to life.
– Work in teams: The production of games relies on the teamwork of specialized creatives.
The course aims to empower the students to fulfill job roles such as Game Artist, Character designer, 3D Artist, Level Designer, Concept Artist, Technical Artist or Interactive Media Designer.
Dependent of the individual skill level of the person, further studies or independent work in the sector are a possibility.
Visual design techniques
- Visual Design 2D
- Acting Telling
- Modeling techniques
- Texturing and Materials
- Character Design
- Animation Techniques
- Modeling for Games
- Analytical and Concept Drawing
- Art Direction
Game Design and Level Creation
- User Interface (UI) and user experience (UX)
- Game Design and Level Creation
- Artistic Game Prototypes
- Optimization techniques for real-time 3D
- Open World Level Creation
- Game Culture and History
- Game Engines and Scripting
- Individual and Group Projects
- Agile project management
- Active English
- 6-week internship in a company